Ella Remenson, M.D.,
“Primary Care / Internal Medicine”
Ella Remenson, M.D. provides to her patients the experience and expertise developed from twenty years of medical practice and research. She graduated with honors degree from Moscow Medical Academy, the most prestigious medical school in Russia. Following several years of experience as a clinical Rheumatologist and researcher in Moscow, she immigrated with her family to the United States in 1993. She rounded her medical education with a residency as St. Barnabas Hospital in Livingston, NJ, a fellowship at Colombian Presbyterian Hospital in New York and became Board Certified in Internal Medicine. She first established a medical practice in New York and has been in private practice in Florida since 2001.
Dr. Remenson is a recipient of several prestigeous awards:
- Barbara Sloan Patient Comfort Award : for outstanding compassion and care of the patients.
- Resident Research and Scholarship Award : for outstanding research and Scholarship.
Dr. Remenson specializes in:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Arthritis (Cortisone and Supartz joint injections)
- High Cholesterol
- Thyroid disorders
- Menopausal symptoms
- And many more…
She provides services related to:
- PAP smears and clinical breast examination
- Full body skin exams
- Coumadin therapy
- Blood drawing
- Skin biopsy for diagnostic purpose
- Skin cancer treatment
- Ultrasound and Echocardiogram testing is done on the premises